I love benchmarks.
In a short amount of time, they help us look at our performance, compare it to the best, and see what could or should be. They show us how we can improve.
If you’re serious about Twitter as a platform for your brand, you’re spending a lot of your time writing and engaging with content. Make it worth your while. Benchmarking your performance just might be the most valuable activity you do this month.
That’s because one of the hallmarks of successful people is the relentless pursuit of improvement. Benchmarks are a premier tool to make this happen. You can immediately understand performance, look for areas of improvement and quickly make changes that really move the needle for your newsletter.
These are the questions you’ll be able to answer within the first 15 minutes of using the benchmarks:
- Am I growing fast or slow relative to peers?
- How well are impressions converting into followers?
- Am I missing out on opportunities to build my followers?
- Is my reach high or low compared to peers?
- How well are followers engaging with my content?
- Is my engagement rate good or bad?
- What type of engagement works best for me?
- What type of engagement should I focus on?
- Is my content strategy working?
- Where do I have room for improvement?
Use my pre-built Twitter account benchmarks to jump straight to some answers. All you have to do is enter seven data points per month and you’ll immediately see your performance over 8 key metrics. You’ll learn a lot about your account in the first 15 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is it for? Owners of Twitter accounts with 0 to 100,000 followers.
What will you get? You’ll get a download link for two documents:
- Twitter Account Benchmarks - Performance metrics for the 8 key Twitter performance metrics in a convenient PDF. In an instant you can start comparing your current performance to industry-wide standards.
- Twitter Account Detailed Benchmarks - The same key performance metrics but this time in a Microsoft Excel file (or Google Sheets) that you can use to start tracking your performance over time. The spreadsheet includes many tips on improving your performance.
Why do you need it? Twitter users that are proactive in making changes outperform those with a reactive model. Power users that understand the relative performance of their account will reach a bigger audience, and have a much larger impact for their efforts.
If your Twitter account is an important asset, you need to grow your reach and increase engagement. The best way to grow your Twitter is to understand what’s working, what’s not, and close the gap. Compare your performance to a benchmark and unearth hidden growth opportunities now.
When will you need it? You should do this exercise every month. Right through the Twitter brand building process from 0 to 100,000 followers.
I have a simple refund policy. If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Praise From Others:
“These benchmarks completely changed how I approach my newsletter business. I gained 5,000 subscribers in a month following the strategies that I developed from using BenchmarkDB.”
- Full-Time Creator with 75K Subscribers
“Since using my results to make some changes to the way I was operating, I started making more connections and have had great conversations. I broke the 250,000 download mark today.”
- Creator of an Industry #1 Podcast
"Since using the benchmarks, I have:
* Nearly doubled my newsletter subscribers
* Made new business deals (through higher engagement)
* Increased annualized revenue by 75%
This stuff really works!"
- Publisher of a 50K Subscriber Newsletter
“I never plug products. I made an exception for this because I’ve benefited greatly from it. Almost 30% revenue growth in 90 days. Importantly, I now understand why having a measurement system in place is valuable. These benchmarks are essential.”
- Founder of a $1M Independent Company
“Just completed entering my data for BenchmarkDB’s YouTube Channel product and loved it. Here's three key takeaways:
* Understand the drivers of your business
* There are always areas of improvement, even when things are run well
* You can leave a lot of money on the table without really knowing
Time to get to work”
- Creator of YouTube Channel with 120K Subscribers